Ultra Purified Water; Water(in 215,231 products)
Potential Risk Index®:
1. Bulking Agent - Non-nutritious or inactive substances added to increase stability of the mixture.
2. Fragrance / Fragrance Component - Provides or enhances a particular smell or odor.
3. Solvent (Cosmetics) - Enhances the properties of other ingredients
4. Viscosity Controlling Agent - Maintains or alters the thickness of a liquid, mostly used in cosmetics
Water (H2O) is an excellent solvent for a wide variety of chemical substances. It is a clear, colorless, odorless, tasteless liquid that freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade.
Safe drinking water is essential to humans and other lifeforms even though it provides no calories or organic nutrients. The human body contains from 55% to 78% water, depending on body size and required one to seven liters of water per day to function properly to avoid dehydration. 
Approximately 70% of the freshwater used by humans goes to agriculture. Water is also widely used in industrial processes and in cooking and washing. Industrial processes such as mining, chemical pulping, pulp bleaching, paper manufacturing, textile production, dyeing, printing, and cooling of power plants use large amounts of water.
-Hot water freezes faster than cold water, this is called the Mpemba Effect
-Tardigrades can live without water for years
-At high altitudes, water can have a pH lower than 7, yet still be neutral
-Water actually exists as 2 different types of liquids with 2 different X-ray structures, a high-density liquid form and a low-density liquid form 
1Source assumes that manufacturers use purified water in commercial products.
1. PubChem: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/962
2. Diffusive dynamics during the high-to-low density transition in amorphous ice (PNAS published ahead of print June 26, 2017 DOI:10.1073/pnas.1705303114)
1. International Fragrance Association Transparency List 
Potential Health Concerns For:
1. Brain Edema (PubMed ID:20815926)
2. Disease Models, Animal (PubMed ID:20815926)
3. Hemolysis (PubMed ID:4679882)
4. Skin Abnormalities (PubMed ID:19438544)
Potential Health Benefits For:
1. Death (PubMed ID:33901602)
2. Hematuria (PubMed ID:758164)
3. Renal Insufficiency (PubMed ID:12134234)