Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E); Tocopheryl Acetate(in 45,145 products)
1. Antioxidant - Reduces oxidation to prevent the formation of free radicals which may be harmful to health.
2. Dietary / Nutritional Supplement - Vitamins, minerals, proteins, fatty acids or probiotics that improves nutritional intake
3. Emollient - Softens and soothes the skin. Helps with skin conditioning.
4. Preservative - Prevents and inhibits the growth of unwanted microorganisms which may be harmful
Tocopheryl Acetate, also known as Vitamin E Acetate, is a form of Vitamin E that is commonly used in cosmetics and personal care products. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals, such as pollution and UV rays.
In addition to its antioxidant properties, Tocopheryl Acetate is also known for its moisturizing and skin-soothing benefits. It can help to hydrate the skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth.
This ingredient is often used in a variety of skincare products, including moisturizers, serums, and eye creams. It is also a common ingredient in sunscreens, as it can help to protect the skin from the damaging effects of UV rays.
Overall, Tocopheryl Acetate is a versatile and effective ingredient that can help to improve the look and feel of the skin. Whether you are looking to protect your skin from damage or to hydrate and soothe dry, irritated skin, this ingredient is a great choice for those seeking a natural and effective product.
1. PubChem: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/2117
Safety and Hazards (UN GHS):
1. May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life (H413)