Tocopheryl Acetate(in 33,779 products)
1. Antioxidant - Reduces oxidation to prevent the formation of free radicals which may be harmful to health.
2. Dietary / Nutritional Supplement - Vitamins, minerals, proteins, fatty acids or probiotics which is eaten to improve nutritional intake
3. Preservative - Prevents and inhibits the growth of unwanted microorganisms which may be harmful
Tocopheryl acetate, also known as vitamin E acetate, is a common vitamin supplement.
It is often used in dermatological products such as skin creams.
1. PubChem: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/2117
Safety and Hazards (UN GHS):
1. May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life (H413)