Steviol Glycosides; Stevioside(in 409 products)
1. Sweetener - Sugar substitutes which provides a sweet taste without raising blood sugar levels
Stevioside is a natural sweetener extracted from leaves of stevia rebaudiana bertoni plant to produce a white powder in pure form that is readily soluble in water and is heat and pH stable. Additionally, they do not induce a glycemic response when ingested, because humans can not metabolize stevia. This makes them attractive as natural sugar substitutes for diabetics and other people on carbohydrate-controlled diets.
It has E number 960 and is approved to used as food additive in EU.
1. PubChem: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/442089
1. EU Approved Food Additive 
Potential Health Benefits For:
1. Fatty Liver (PubMed ID:25554529)
2. Memory Disorders (PubMed ID:20871768)