Polyacrylamide(in 4,251 products)
1. Antistatic Agent - Reduces or eliminates the build up of static electricity.
2. Film-Forming Agent - Leaves a coating on the surface of skin/hair
We have not gotten around to work on this ingredient description yet.
If you have further information and references for this ingredient, please kindly comment it below. Thank you!
1. PubChem: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/6579
1. EU CosIng Annex III, SUBSTANCES WITH RESTRICTIONS IN COSMETIC PRODUCTS 
- Ref: III/66
2. US FDA Food Additives Status List 
Safety and Hazards (UN GHS):
1. Toxic if swallowed (H301)
2. Harmful if swallowed (H302)
3. Harmful in contact with skin (H312)
4. Causes skin irritation (H315)
5. May cause an allergic skin reaction (H317)
6. Causes serious eye irritation (H319)
7. Harmful if inhaled (H332)
8. May cause genetic defects (H340)
9. May cause cancer (H350)
10. Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child (H361)
11. Suspected of damaging fertility (H361f)
12. Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure (H372)
13. Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure (H373)