Parabens(in 30 products)
Parabens are a class of widely used preservatives in cosmetic and pharmaceutical products.
They are found in shampoos, commercial moisturizers, shaving gels, personal lubricants, topical/parenteral pharmaceuticals, spray tanning solution, makeup, and toothpaste. They are also used as food additives.
Please refer to specific parabens for further information.
Potential Health Concerns For:
1. Birth Weight (PubMed ID:32664952)
2. Bronchial Spasm (PubMed ID:447949)
3. Dermatitis, Allergic Contact (PubMed ID:11298694)
4. Dermatitis, Contact (PubMed ID:6221686)
5. Hypersensitivity (PubMed ID:21252830)
6. Prenatal Exposure Delayed Effects (PubMed ID:32664952)