Octyldodecanol(in 8,104 products)
1. Emollient - Softens and soothes the skin. Prevents water (moisture) loss from the skin.
2. Fragrance / Fragrance Component - Provides or enhances a particular smell or odor.
We have not gotten around to work on this ingredient description yet.
If you have further information and references for this ingredient, please kindly comment it below. Thank you!
1. PubChem: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/21414
Safety and Hazards (UN GHS):
1. Causes skin irritation (H315)
2. Causes serious eye irritation (H319)
3. May cause respiratory irritation (H335)