Linoleic Acid(in 2,619 products)
1. Antistatic Agent - Reduces or eliminates the build up of static electricity.
2. Dietary / Nutritional Supplement - Vitamins, minerals, proteins, fatty acids or probiotics which is eaten to improve nutritional intake
3. Emollient - Softens and soothes the skin. Prevents water (moisture) loss from the skin.
4. Essential Oils - Can be extracted mechanically by pressing, or through a solvent such as steam, alcohol or CO2
5. Flavor / Flavoring / Flavor Enhancer - Provides or enhances a particular taste or smell.
6. Skin Whitening Agent - Reduces the melanin content of the skin
7. Surfactant - Reduces the surface tension to allow mixtures to be formed evenly. Emulsifier is a specific type of surfactant which allows two liquids to mix together evenly
Linoleic Acid is a polyunsaturated essential fatty acid found mostly in plant oils. It is used in the biosynthesis of prostaglandins and cell membranes.
It has a mildy astringent quality which helps to tighten and tone the skin, making it useful for acne and other skin problems. It is rich in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid important for the skin and cell membranes.
Grapeseed oil has regenerative and restructuring virtues and has great skin moisturizing properties.
1. US FDA Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) Food Substances (21 CFR 184) 
- § 184.1065 - Linoleic acid
Safety and Hazards (UN GHS):
1. Causes skin irritation (H315)
2. Causes serious eye irritation (H319)
3. May cause respiratory irritation (H335)
4. May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life (H413)
Potential Health Concerns For:
1. Autistic Disorder (PubMed ID:18582451)
2. Carcinoma (PubMed ID:22467055)
3. Cocaine-Related Disorders (PubMed ID:14500111)
4. Colonic Neoplasms (PubMed ID:22467055)
5. Hepatitis, Animal (PubMed ID:18559427)
6. Infant Death (PubMed ID:28542405)
7. Intestinal Neoplasms (PubMed ID:11714441)
8. Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (PubMed ID:27016407)
9. Pain (PubMed ID:23006841)
10. Starvation (PubMed ID:28542405)
Potential Health Benefits For:
1. Barth Syndrome (PubMed ID:25185984)
2. Dermatitis, Irritant (PubMed ID:11851881)
3. Fatty Liver (PubMed ID:18571153)
4. Hepatitis C (PubMed ID:17420205)
5. Hypercholesterolemia (PubMed ID:18571153)
6. Hyperlipidemias (PubMed ID:18571153)
7. Hypertriglyceridemia (PubMed ID:18571153)
8. Lung Neoplasms (PubMed ID:11714441)
9. Neoplasm Invasiveness (PubMed ID:23288142)
10. Neoplasm Metastasis (PubMed ID:23288142)