Lauric Acid(in 3,840 products)
1. Fragrance / Fragrance Component - Provides or enhances a particular smell or odor.
Surfactants Food additives -> Flavoring Agents Insecticide, Acaricide, Herbicide, Plant growth regulator Flavouring Agent: FLAVOURING_AGENT
Lauric Acid is a saturated medium-chain fatty acid with a 12- carbon backbone. Lauric acid is found naturally in various plant and animal fats and oils, and is a major component of coconut oil and palm kernel oil.
1. PubChem: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/3893
1. International Fragrance Association Transparency List 
Safety and Hazards (UN GHS):
1. Causes skin irritation (H315)
2. Causes serious eye damage (H318)
3. Causes serious eye irritation (H319)
4. May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled (H334)
5. May cause respiratory irritation (H335)