E388; Thiodipropionic Acid(in 39 products)
1. Preservative - Prevents and inhibits the growth of unwanted microorganisms which may be harmful
Thiodipropionic Acid is a dicarboxylic acid that contains a sulfur group. It is used as an antioxidant in cosmetic and food products.
It is not approved to use as food additive (E388) in EU.
1. PubChem: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/8096
1. E-numbers which are not found in EU FOOD
2. US FDA Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) (21 CFR 182) 
- § 182.3109 - Thiodipropionic acid
Safety and Hazards (UN GHS):
1. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage (H314)
2. Causes serious eye damage (H318)
3. Causes serious eye irritation (H319)
4. Harmful to aquatic life (H402)