Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake; D & C Red No. 21(in 2,220 products)Banned by Gov or classified as a carcinogen by IARC
Banned by Gov or classified as a carcinogen by IARC
1. Colorant - Pigments or dyes that are added in order to change or enhance the color.
This substance has been prohibited by the European Commission for use in cosmetic products.
1. PubChem: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/27020
1. EU CosIng Annex II, SUBSTANCES PROHIBITED IN COSMETIC PRODUCTS 
- Ref: II/1334
2. EU CosIng Annex IV, COLORANTS ALLOWED IN COSMETIC PRODUCTS 
- Ref: IV/76
Safety and Hazards (UN GHS):
1. Harmful if swallowed (H302)