CI 15850; D&C; Red #6 (C.I. 15850)(in 19,935 products)
1. Colorant - Pigments or dyes that are added in order to change or enhance the color.
In cosmetics and personal care products, Red 6 (D&C Red No. 6) is color used in the formulation of blushers, face powders, lipstick and other makeup products, as well as cleansing products, mouthwashes and breath fresheners, nail polish and enamels, and skin care products.
This substance has been prohibited by the European Commission for use in cosmetic products.
EU CosIng Annex III Restriction Information:
(EU) No 1190/2015
Product Type, body parts:
Hair dye substance in non-oxidative hair dye products
Maximum concentration in ready for use preparation:
1. EU CosIng Annex III, SUBSTANCES WITH RESTRICTIONS IN COSMETIC PRODUCTS 
- Ref: III/296
2. EU Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety
3. EU CosIng Annex IV, COLORANTS ALLOWED IN COSMETIC PRODUCTS 
- Ref: IV/27
4. US FDA Imported Foods - Food and Color Additives