Apple Cider Vinegar; Vinegar(in 3,943 products)
1. Astringent - Causing the contraction of body tissues, typically of the skin.
We have not gotten around to work on this ingredient description yet.
If you have further information and references for this ingredient, please kindly comment it below. Thank you!
1. PubChem: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/176
Safety and Hazards (UN GHS):
1. Harmful in contact with skin (H312)
2. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage (H314)
3. Causes serious eye damage (H318)
4. May cause respiratory irritation (H335)
5. Causes damage to organs (H370)
6. Harmful to aquatic life (H402)