Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer(in 12,803 products)
1. Emulsifier - Allows water and oils to remain mixed together to form an emulsion.
2. Gelling Agent / Thickener - Increases the viscosity by thickening the liquid to give it more texture
3. Surfactant - Reduces the surface tension to allow mixtures to be formed evenly. Emulsifier is a specific type of surfactant which allows two liquids to mix together evenly
4. Viscosity Controlling Agent - Maintains or alters the thickness of a liquid, mostly used in cosmetics
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer is a synthetic polymer that is commonly used in cosmetics and personal care products as a thickening agent and emulsifier. It is made up of a combination of acrylates and C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer. Acrylate crosspolymers are also called Carbomers or Carbopols.
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer works by creating a gel-like texture in a product, which can help to improve its spreadability and absorption on the skin. It can also help to stabilize the product, preventing it from separating or breaking down over time.
Overall, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer is a safe and effective ingredient that can provide many benefits for cosmetics and personal care products. It is commonly found in products such as moisturizers, sunscreens, and makeup.
Please see Carbomer for further information.
1. Cosmetic Ingredient Review
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer