E380; Triammonium Citrate(in 1 products)
1. Acidity Regulator / Buffering Agent - Changes or maintains the acidity or basicity of food/cosmetics.
Triammonium citrate is the ammonium salt of citric acid. As a food additive (E number 380), it is used as acidity regulator, buffer and emulsifier. It can be found in chocolate confectionery and cheese spreads.
It is approved to use as food additive in EU.
1. PubChem: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/18954
1. EU Approved Food Additive 
Safety and Hazards (UN GHS):
1. Causes skin irritation (H315)
2. Causes serious eye irritation (H319)
3. May cause respiratory irritation (H335)