Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride; Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride(in 77 products)
Potential Risk Index®:
1. Antiseptic / Disinfectant - Prevents growth of unwanted microorganisms.
2. Antistatic Agent - Reduces or eliminates the build up of static electricity.
3. Fungicide / Herbicide - Kills or inhibits unwanted vegetation
4. Surfactant - Reduces the surface tension to allow mixtures to be formed evenly. Emulsifier is a specific type of surfactant which allows two liquids to mix together evenly
We have not gotten around to work on this ingredient description yet.
If you have further information and references for this ingredient, please kindly comment it below. Thank you!
1. PubChem: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/23558
1. US EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant approved for COVID-19
- Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
Safety and Hazards (UN GHS):
1. Toxic if swallowed (H301)
2. Harmful if swallowed (H302)
3. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage (H314)
4. May cause an allergic skin reaction (H317)
5. Causes serious eye damage (H318)
6. Causes damage to organs (H370)
7. Very toxic to aquatic life (H400)
8. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects (H410)
9. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects (H411)